Monday, September 10, 2012

Sounds of Italy

To all of you out there working hard this Monday, here's some music for your lunch break.  Songs you may be missing out on if you don't live in Italy.  Let me know if any of the links don't work state-side and I'll try to update them ASAP.  Thanks!

To make it easy I've added parentheses with my recommended listening interval (to let you really experience the song =) ), but if you want to miss the full experience and jump directly to the chorus I've listed that in the second set of parentheses.

Also in case you were wondering, only songs 3-6 are in Italian.  I believe #1 is Portuguese, #2 is English/French, and #7 is Spanish.

1) Balada - Gusttavo Lima (0:08 - 1:08)(0:20 - 0:53)


2) Ma Cherie - DJ Antoine (0:07 - 0:36)(0:12 - 0:36)


3) Tu Mi Porti Su - Giorgia  (0:10 - 1:32)(1:08 - 1:32)


4) Non Vivo Piu Senza Te - Biago Antonacci (0:12 - 1:10)(0:46 - 1:10)


5) Cercavo Amore - Emma Marrone (0:00 - 1:20)(0:45 - 1:20)


6) Come Un Pittore - Moda (0:12 - 1:25)(0:48 - 1:25)


Here's one more that's really popular out here, but as a warning the music video isn't entirely work appropriate (don't worry it won't get you fired, but you might be some weird looks).

7) Tacata - Tacabro (1:12 - 2:12)(1:25 - 2:12)


2 comments:

  1. Jennifer, I couldn't agree more with the selections in this post. At first I thought Tacata didn't make the list, but see you redeemed yourself. First thing I did when back was download these on itunes (along with My Sound, Danza Kaduro, and Ola Ola Ola). Yesterday I was listening to Kiss Kiss streaming and heard Gangnam Style, which you really need in your life if it isn't already: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0
    Everyone in the US was talking about it when I got back.
    Michael

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Next Thursday, Gustavo Lima, Amsterdam, be there!

      Delete